- Juggling playing Borderlands 3, The Last of Us, and Shadow of War on a PS4 that all need finishing (whilst falling back to Fifa, Fortnite, and Among Us when I don’t have the energy to get into story-based games).
- Was pretty disappointed by Ready Player Two, but now enjoying reading a world without work.
- Enjoying listening to lo-fi beats whilst I work. Decided to start listening to "My dad wrote a porno" during morning workouts, and there's a very real possibility I'll drop a dumbbell due to laughter.
- One month down on the regular workouts, and it's really helping my headspace day to day. I've just installed a pull-up bar and it's my new favourite thing
- My new VanMoof finally arrived after months of waiting, and I couldn't be happier with it. Enjoying heading into the office safely now and then.
- Me and Charlotte have been stretching for 20 minutes every evening before we sleep, and it's done wonders for her back and my ever-active brain.
- Loving my job at Octopus Energy, and excited for the new countries we’re expanding into (despite the timezone trickiness).
- Previous attempts to set boundaries between work and life have fallen apart recently, but the good news is that you can always try again!
- I've recently found some great additions to my team, but I'm stunned how many people have three month notice period. In my opinion, there's no reason for that in roles that aren't CEO, MD etc.
This page is inspired by David Winterbottom’s Now Page, which will lead you down a rabbit hole of other “Now” pages.