- Juggling playing Borderlands 3, The Last of Us, and Shadow of War on a PS4 that all need finishing (whilst falling back to Fifa, Fortnite, and Among Us when I don’t have the energy to get into story-based games).
- Currently reading Ready Player Two, and looking forward to reading a world without work.
- Have given up on listening to podcasts recently, as I haven’t found any I’ve been hooked by. Replaced them with lo-fi beats whilst I work.
- Doing my best to keep a regular exercise routine with Third Space closed for the foreseeable future. It’s amazing what you can do with two pairs of dumbbells and some resistance bands.
- Currently waiting on the return of both UFC and F1, and expecting Football to take a break soon as well given the circumstances and recent outbreaks.
- Incredibly gratefully to be spending the third lockdown in a new flat with more space and a proper office.
- Loving my job at Octopus Energy, and excited for the new countries we’re expanding into (despite the timezone trickiness).
- Working hard to set boundaries between work and life, starting with finishing at a reasonable time.
- Growing the team feels great, the recruitment process definitely does not.
This page is inspired by David Winterbottom’s Now Page, which will lead you down a rabbit hole of other “Now” pages.