- Still rotating between Fifa and Fortnite for short, social gaming as opposed to long, story-heavy solo games. There are some good games in that category that are gathering dust in the home office now...
- Used recovering from laser eye surgery to finally try out Audible and I must say I'm impressed (prices notwithstanding). Enjoying listening to the red rising trilogy whilst I walk and work out.
- Tracking the films I watch using Letterboxd these days. Recently very surprised by how good Train to Busan was.
- Oh my word. Being back at a real gym every day is something I'll never take for granted again. Huge improvement in energy and outlook already.
- My VanMoof encountered an issue and I've had to wait weeks for a service appointment. Glad to have it back now, and was a reminder of how much I love it.
- Had laser eye surgery for the second time and it was a huge success. Bit of healing left to do but already so happy I did it.
- Still super happy at Octopus Energy. Right now the challenge is settling in the wave of new people in the team, and getting more comfortable managing people of different disciplines.
- Going to be a technical reviewer on a book for the first time! It's for Apress (the same folks that published my book), and will be helping someone at Spotify who's writing a book about accessibility for wearables. More on this to come!
- After a small hiatus, I've started consulting on accessibility for other companies again. If you find yourself in need of that, you can check out this page
- Hammerspoon (for application shortcuts largely)
- VSCode (Night Owl theme)
This page is inspired by David Winterbottom's Now Page, which will lead you down a rabbit hole of other “Now” pages.